Did you know that Algonquin is one of the best places to live in Illinois? What’s more, you can enjoy this desirable American city from your luxurious apartment in Algonquin Square. According to Wallethub, Algonquin ranked in the top 20 of American cities in 2018 for affordability. So, if you’d like a mix of luxury and livability in Algonquin, look no further than our beautifully designed residences at Algonquin Square Apartments.
Luxury And Livability In Algonquin
Our apartments are emphatically pet-friendly and smoke-free. You’ll certainly appreciate luxury amenities such as:
- A private clubhouse
- 24-hour gym
- Spacious business center
- Private conference rooms
- Professional landscaping services
- Valet services
- 24-hour maintenance services
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Double stainless steel kitchen sinks
Meanwhile, our apartments are located near:
- Grocery stores
- Trendy restaurants
- Popular retail outlets
- Chic coffee houses
- Schools and libraries
- Scenic parks
- Exciting entertainment venues
- Public transit system
- Fitness centers
Old Town Charm with New Town Feel
Downtown Algonquin is undoubtedly a retail, recreational, and restaurant hub. In addition, there are redevelopment opportunities as well as historic buildings for mixed-use projects. The Old Town district particularly offers a modern, stunning environment with rich, historical attributes. Watch Village President Schmitt as he describes the future of Old Town. Generally, Algonquin’s business development region includes:
- The East Algonquin Redevelopment Corridor, which consists of new medical buildings, retail properties, and residential developments.
- The Randall Road Retail Corridor, which is the retail, food, entertainment, and shopping district of the Northwest suburbs.
- Algonquin Corporate Campus, which consists of almost 100 acres of fully-serviced, shovel-ready land for business leasing.
- Algonquin Makers Park, which hosts several major companies, such as Kenmode Tool & Engineering, Scorched Earth Brewing, and Wauconda Tool & Engineering.
Upcoming 2019 Algonquin Events
Heavenly Chocolate Fest (April 13th)
Enjoy luscious chocolate creations at this delightful Algonquin event where vendors will showcase their chocolate-based products. Admission is free for everyone. Basically, this event is for all chocolate lovers!
Pub Trivia At Scorched Earth Brewing Company (May 2nd and every Thursday thereafter)
Grab a few friends and head over to Scorched Earth Brewing Company for the time of your life. Who’s the smartest in the room? Enjoy fine craft beer as you find out!
Brewery Tour At Scorched Earth Brewing Company (May 4th)
Brewery tours are held the first Saturday of every month. You can reserve your spot by sending an email to the staff. Although walk-ins are welcome, reserved parties get first preference on the day of the tour. The good news? Your $10 ticket gets you undeniably great beer tasting and Scorched Earth glassware.
Make Algonquin Square Apartments Your Home Today
As can be seen, luxury and livability in Algonquin, Illinois, are within your reach when you live at Algonquin Square Apartments. Our beautifully designed homes undoubtedly highlight the best attributes of the city. Additionally, our expert team of knowledgeable professionals is always available to address your needs and concerns. For more information, contact us today. All things considered, it may be the best decision of your life!
Back to all posts